Last modified on: December 4, 2020
This Policy governs the processing of personal data of users (‘User’, or ‘you’) while operating https://www.datas-tech.com and all related web pages (‘Website’), owned by DATAS Technology (‘DATAS’, ‘Company’, or ‘we’).
In this document, you will find out:
- what data we process;
- how and for what purposes we process your personal data;
- your rights in respect of processing your personal data;
- when and how we can share your personal data with third parties;
- how long we retain your personal data;
- our protection measures to keep your personal data secure;
- as well as other details of personal data processing.
1. What is personal data and its processing?
Personal data (or data) is any information relating to you and that alone or in combination with other pieces of information gives the opportunity to a person that collects and processes such information to identify you as an individual. It can be your name, address, your phone number, location data or any other information about you.
Processing of the personal data means any action or set of actions with your personal data, in particular, collection, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use and dissemination, depersonalization, destruction of personal data.
The purpose of processing, as well as the composition of personal data and the procedure for its processing are determined by the controller of personal data.
The controller of the data collected on the Website is:
Datas Technology LLC,
Address: 01054, Ukraine, Kiev, Turgenevskaya Street, 15
Unified State Register code 40615191
2. What data do we collect?
Data connected with your requests. You can send a request with suggestions, recommendations, complaints through the “Submit a request” form or through the form in the “Contacts” section. We collect and process the data you voluntarily provide us with, including your name, email address, phone number and the name of the company you represent. In addition, you can specify other information about yourself directly in the request.
Data of potential employees. We post vacancies on the Website from time to time. You can respond to it and submit an application to us. In this regard, we may process the following personal data: your name, phone number, e-mail address, as well as information about you that is specified directly in the CV.
Data of potential partners. On the Website you can also find a form for those who wish to cooperate with us. By filling out this form, you provide us with the following personal data: your name, company name and phone number.
3. Why and for what purposes we collect your data
a. Lawful basis
We process data that you provide to us in connection with a potential partnership or employment, solely on the basis of your consent, which you express before sending this data. You can revoke this consent at any time by contacting us via the form in the “Contacts” section. Thereafter, we will delete your personal data.
When you contact us with any request to our email or within the Website, you voluntarily provide us with your personal information. We may collect and process this data in order to provide you with the comprehensive response to your request.
We may also process your personal data under the legitimate interests of the Company (for example, to protect the Company against claims and lawsuits, appeals to the government agencies or others).
b. Processing purposes
We collect and process the personal data described in the Section above in order to provide you with all necessary informational services within our Website.
In particular, we collect and process different types of data for such purposes:
- Data connected with your requests – only to provide you with the comprehensive answers to your requests;
- Data of potential partners – in order to be able to contact you to discuss possible forms and means of partnership;
- Data of potential employees: data in the CV – in order to select candidates for positions and check their compliance with requirements, etc.; the rest of the data (name, email, phone number) – in order to be able to contact you.
ookies are “digital footprints” that remain on your device after you visit any website. They enable the website to provide you with information tailored to your needs the next time you use the website.
When you visit the Website for the first time, you will see a Cookie Banner – a message with your consent to cookies.
|Type||Description and purpose||Storage and retention period|
|These include technical cookies that are strongly required for the error-free operation of the Website and allow protecting the Website from attacks, providing support to Users, etc.|
Without it we will not be able to provide you the Services, so its use does not require your consent.
|Stored only for the session duration|
|Functional cookies||This type of cookies is also known as ‘preferences cookies.’ We use the functional cookies to remember your choice within the Website. For example, it can be:||Stored for 3 months|
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Website.|
The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. The information may include the number of visitors to the Website, where visitors have come to the Website from and the pages they visited.
|Stored for 3 months|
In any case, you can block, delete or disable the storage of cookies on your device, if your browser allows it. The following links might be useful for you to choose the best option in your browser:
5. How long do we store your data?
|Data type||Storage duration and purposes|
|Data of potential partners||During our communication and three years after that, in order to be able to offer cooperation when we have a corresponding project.|
|Data of potential employees||Until the end of the recruitment company for a certain vacancy and three years after that, in order to be able to offer cooperation when we have an appropriate project or conditions.|
|Data related to your requests||During our communication when we provide a response to the request and one year thereafter.|
6. Third parties accessing your personal data
We do not sell or transfer your personal data to third parties.
In order to provide high-quality services, to support the various functions of our Website and to ensure its overall functioning, the Company hires people, enters into agreements with independent contractors as well as cooperates with other services providers, companies and organizations. For those reasons, some of your personal data can be passed to the mentioned persons.
However, in all cases, we adhere to all the requirements of applicable data protection laws and do our best to ensure the security of data processing at all stages.
To fulfil the above-mentioned purposes, we may share your data with the following persons:
A. Our employees and contractors
We may share your data with our employees or verified contractors. We conclude non-disclosure agreements with them to ensure protection of your data.
B. Third parties
The Company engages a number of trusted third-party service providers in order to support different features of our Website and ensure its overall functioning. We also use third-party services to organize our work in the most efficient way and provide our clients with the best customer service.
In particular, we may grant the following third-party service providers (and their subcontractors) with a limited access to your personal data:
- Google Analytics (the USA) is well-known online business analytics service that helps us to understand how our users interact with our Website. Google LLC is certified under both the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield frameworks. As a big transnational corporation, Google engages sub-contractors to carry out its obligations under contracts with customers. The list of Google’s sub-contractors engaged in the provision of Google Ads services (including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize) is provided for
- Amazon Lightsail – our Website hosting provider.
C. Government authorities
We may disclose your personal information if required by law. In other words, we may disclose information required for an investigation or legal process at the official request of government agencies. If we are forced to disclose your information, we will immediately inform you and provide a copy of the request, unless prohibited by law.
7. Your rights as to your personal data
You have the right to:
- Know about the sources of collection, the location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, and the location of the controller of personal data.
- Receive information about the conditions of providing access to your personal data, including information about third parties to whom your personal data is transferred.
- Access to your personal data.
- Receive an answer about whether your personal data is being processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receiving of the request, except as otherwise provided by law.
- Submit to us a reasoned objection to the processing of your personal data.
- Submit a reasoned demand to change or destroy your personal data if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable.
- To protect your personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or defaming honor, dignity and business reputation.
- Lodge complaints about the processing of your personal data to the regulatory authorities or the court.
- Introduce reservations about limiting the right to process your personal data when giving consent.
- Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
- Know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data.
- To protect against an automated solution-making that has legal effects for you.
8. Security of data
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure appropriate security of your data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We also use Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) to ensure the safe use of the Website.
9. Where do we store your data?
All data is stored in databases and file repositories hosted on Amazon Lightsail.